I went to Einstein Planetarium at the National Air and Space Museum today. I haven't been to a planetarium in years. I was giddy as heck until the woman at the ticket counter asked 'How many people?" and I said, "Just me please."
She gave me almost a sympathetic smile.
And for a split second I wish I had someone to share this with. As I entered the planetarium I realized that I'm glad I'm doing this on my own. I love being able to walk to whatever site I want to see and it doesn't matter that I've already been there a gazillion times. Nobody to say 'You wanna go there AGAIN????" I love that I can get up whenever I want and have my coffee and get ready on my own time. I love that I have nobody's thoughts but mine. I love that I am in a city where everytime I go out, I feel rejuvinated and excited about what the day will bring.
I loved my day walking around the Smithsonian and going where ever my feet took me.
Aug 22, 2006
Planetarium
Composed by
Nefertiti
at
7:53 PM
