I absolutely love this city. In case you hadn't read from the previous posts. I love this city but I love it even more now that I'm here. It still hasn't really hit me that I live here now. I haven't had that "realization" the way my brother did when he was driving on the Ohio Turnpike on the drive here.
"Whoa! I just realized that 6 hours ago I was in the west coast and now I'm driving through Ohio!"
That "whoa" hasn't happenend to me yet. I guess its because I've been to DC so much this year that it's just a natural transition. I like my new roomate. She's a wonderful person and I'm so glad that I live with her.
I love DC. I love God for blessing me with this opportunity.
I am truly blessed.
Oh, and seeing the non-stop Capitol Police cars on my way to my metro stop everyday is also a plus!
Aug 15, 2006
Settling in
Composed by
Nefertiti
at
8:47 PM
