*someone who will not give up on me*
*someone who will be able to have a meaningful conversation with me*
*someone who will tell me that he missed me*
*someone who will tell me I'm beautiful, no matter how much I might look like ass*
*someone who will hold me*
*someone who, when I cry, will not say anything and just hold me and listen*
*someone who will laugh at my stupid phuns and jokes*
*someone who will just silently admire me*
*someone who will care about the smallest details*
*someone who will protect me*
*someone who will hold my hand*
*someone who will love taking walks with me*
*someone who will pay attention when I talk*
*someone who will watch football with me*
*someone who will look at me in the eyes everytime he tells me he loves me*
*someone who will not take me for granted*
*someone who will be thankful that I am in his life*
*someone who will call to say "Don't have much time to talk, but just wanted to call you and tell you I was thinking of you"*
*someone who will respect me*
*someone who will love me unconditionally*
That's what I want.
That's what I deserve.
That's I will give back.
I will not settle for anything less.
Nov 26, 2006
"What exactly do you want?" He asked
Composed by
Nefertiti
at
7:21 PM
