To dream that you suddenly discover your nudity and are trying to cover up, signifies your vulnerability to a situation.
To dream that you are attending or going to a dance, indicates a celebration and your attempts to achieve happiness. Consider the phrase the "dance of life" which suggests creation, ecstasy, and going with what life has to offer you.
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.
To see stars in your dream, symbolize high ideals, spirit, fate and luck. It also signifies your desire for fame and fortune.
To have a blurry dream, indicates that there is something you are not confronting or refusing to see. It also represents secrets and confusion. Perhaps you think that someone is trying to keep something from you.
To see mountains in your dream, signifies many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome. If you are on top of the mountain, then it signifies that you have achieved and realized your goals. Alternatively, mountains denotes a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth.
To dream that you are riding a roller coaster, signifies that you are experiencing erratic behavior brought on by yourself or a situation. You are experiencing frequent ups and downs in your waking life.
(http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/)
**I was running trying to catch up to someone and I was only in a white towel. I was trying to cover myself with that towel. I then was lying down, covered in the towel leaning on someone and he was running his hands through my hair to comfort me. I remember at that time during my sleep feeling peace. I then saw my mother and brother dancing. Then my mother was dancing with the snake and as the snake slithered away I gave it a smile and blew it a kiss. I could tell it looked at me with fondness also as it backed away. I was then on the top of a mountain with some people and I was looking up and I saw the stars and I kept complaining to my mom that they were blurry. Then we rode on a roller coaster back down the mountain.**
Jan 30, 2007
Dream
Composed by
Nefertiti
at
11:08 PM
