Jan 23, 2007

My two FAVORITE guys in DC!


HeresUrSign4: honey i miss you!
WrOngdOerZ: tom, i am jealous of that pic on facebook of that woman with you.
HeresUrSign4: i wish it were you.

WrOngdOerZ: you liar
WrOngdOerZ: you sweet talker.
WrOngdOerZ: you cheeky monkey.
HeresUrSign4: no i swear
WrOngdOerZ: promise to make out with me next time I see you?
HeresUrSign4: you have my word.
WrOngdOerZ: i mean who in their right ming could resist me? right?
WrOngdOerZ: well...except, one that I know of...
HeresUrSign4: no one who is sane, thats what i say!
HeresUrSign4: josh is here
HeresUrSign4: josh here! I miss you!
WrOngdOerZ: I MISS YOU!
HeresUrSign4: we need to go out. this semester is sucking already. so, fuck academia.
HeresUrSign4: tom here. my boyfriend seems to be a lip slut.
HeresUrSign4: he made out with madiha and my friend dan.
WrOngdOerZ: i'm jealous.
WrOngdOerZ: if i had to pick between dan or tom. i'd pick tom for sure.
HeresUrSign4: i'd pick you too honey.
WrOngdOerZ: and josh to kiss my neck again and be apathetic about it like he was that night. haha.
HeresUrSign4: i'd pick you too.
WrOngdOerZ: you two sure know how to fool a gal.
HeresUrSign4: i miss you =(
HeresUrSign4: we need to hang out soon.
HeresUrSign4: SO WE CAN MAKE OUT AGAIN!
HeresUrSign4:
we need to go but we'll talk to you later.
WrOngdOerZ: *kisses*


Powered By Blogger