It was nice to just walk around with Koko and enjoy the city today and clear my head. I realized that I hadn't walked on the National Mall in a very long time. I have promised myself today that I will do that at least once a week (not this week, it's supposed to get down to 10 degrees this weekend). I introduced Koko to my mostest favoritest museum. Actually they all are my mostest favoritest. But I love that one because I find it to be the most peaceful. I love Whistler's paintings that are on display there also. I love to stare at the deliberate brush strokes of his work. I love how it flows.
It was nice to walk. It was nice to breathe. It was nice to enjoy the city. It was nice to just clear my head. It was nice to think. It was nice to vent to a friend who listened. It was nice to admit my faults and weaknesses without being judged. It was nice to show my imperfections to a friend without being criticized. It was nice to bare my soul to a friend. It was nice to breath. It was nice to just walk.
Thank you Koko.
Jan 24, 2007
Walk
Composed by
Nefertiti
at
10:39 PM
