(E-Mail sent by Madiha Yesterday)
Yeah.. so it's valentines day tommorow... and we all have hot dates... but i am ditching my romantic cruise and candlelight dinner with George Clooney because something even better has come up...Alex is finally turning 13!! Yayyy... welcome to teenage love baby!!
We are all meeting at Cafe Citron after work... their happy hour starts at 4pm... but we wont make it there until 6 or 7... and we might move on to another place thereafter... so come by and be Alex's valentine...
lovies,
Madiha
(After non-stop exchanges and non-stop birthday wishes and hitting 'send all', we get this e-mail from Madiha)
"Ok.. so I am an idiot and forgot to include Alex on this email..."
"Not just your eyes, but your lips too!! I love those lips. Not that I'm being superficial; your brain is WAY sexy too."
--Mike--
"Are we getting a full Korean War history now? Seriously! The history channel called, it wants its programing back."
--Scott, chatting with me on G-Mail chat during class--
