Feb 16, 2007

Headache!

splitting. splitting. headache. i feel like my right eye is going to pop out of my head. i'm sick of my imitrex shots not working...i'm going to have the doctor call in the nose inhaler medicine instead so I no longer have to throw up for 12 hours and live through a headache for over 24 hours without any medicine again like i did the last time I had a migraine.

I'm not throwing up today. my head just really hurts and its all on the right side of my head including my shoulder. i am trying to get rid of my headache by the usual measures of aleve and tying my orange cloth belt around my head as tight as I can for pressure but its not working. its getting worse which means it will be a full-fledged migraine in a bit and i will have no choice but to turn to my zomig.


I hate this. I truly truly really hate this.

absolutely sick and tired of this.


Powered By Blogger