WrOngdOerZ: what's up?
ellinitha16: I was told growing up was beautiful girls like your self would be fallen angels.... but never believed it until I bumped into you. I always thought angels landed over some Greek island but you happen to land in Michigan! At this moment I aspire to find to find out more about you and wonder how your smile lit up my life.
WrOngdOerZ: hmmmmmmmmmmm
WrOngdOerZ: who sent it?
ellinitha16: this guy I dont know
WrOngdOerZ: where did he send it?
ellinitha16: my e-mail
WrOngdOerZ: seriously? how does he know you?
WrOngdOerZ: well you DO have a very endearing smile
ellinitha16: evidently he saw a picture of me on detroit greeks
WrOngdOerZ: does he seem creepy? why the sweet talk the first time?
ellinitha16: i dont know
WrOngdOerZ: i'm cautious....be careful
ellinitha16: yeah. exactly
WrOngdOerZ: be VERY VERY careful
ellinitha16: i just saw it and was like woah
ellinitha16: how about hi
WrOngdOerZ: i prefer..hi i'm blah blah ... and i was wondering if you'd like to grab a cup of coffee sometimes?
WrOngdOerZ: i'm more of that kind of girl
WrOngdOerZ: i tend to favor realism rather than the ideological babble when it comes to matters of being romanced
WrOngdOerZ: whoa! I can tell i'm talking to you and working on a paper at the same moment
