I left my bat-cave today, minus a fever but still stuffy with a cold, thinking I will find a great spot on the National Mall to read all my articles. That didn't pan out too well because I ended up having a one-woman picnic by the National Gallery of Art structure museum and enjoyed watching people fly their kites in the gorgeous spring sunny day. My favoritest moment of the day was when I enjoyed an ice cream bar on my usual bench, grinning like a fool and feeling like a kid. I love my bench. Its on the north side of the mall, facing the Freer Museum. I love that spot. When I look right, I see the National Monument. When I look left I have a gorgeous view of the Capitol along with the rest of the mall and if I look straight ahead; my mostest favoritest museum. And then when its time to go, I walk across the mall and take the Smithsonian metro stop to wherever I'm going next. I can't wait until I'm finished with my heinous work. MEANWHILE...It's almost here! What I've been waiting for since I moved to D.C. I cannot wait!
Mar 25, 2007
Spring Fever
Composed by
Nefertiti
at
6:49 PM
