May 3, 2007

Exhausted

My headaches have been so bad for the last two weeks. I have had on the average of 3 headaches just in the last week. I've been in constant pain and have wanted to just fall asleep around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I did that today. I got home and was going to take a nap because I felt so tired and I had a slight headache. I haven't gotten out of bed and my head is killing me. I'm exhausted. I feel so tired all the time. I'm just drained. My body is ready to give out on me. I have no idea what is wrong with me. I don't know if its allergies, if the headaches are the reason for my tiredness. I have no idea what is wrong with me. I'm just exhausted all the time and headache-y all the damn time. I am living on medication. It has become my food group. It is all I'm doing. Popping headache pills. I hate this. I hate it. I hate it.

Powered By Blogger