I did not realize there was this much to see here. I did not realize that there was this much history here. I can't believe that I am staying at the Hyatt in Amman, and in my leisure time; am enjoying an apple hookah on quiet possibly the most beautiful patio of a hotel that I've ever relaxed on with an amazing view of the city. Right now I'm at the Marriott in Petra. Tomorrow I get to see this and I simply cannot wait! Then its back to Amman for more sight seeing.
I was right. We *are* staying at the same hotel. Oy! But that's okay since there is increased security.
Taking lots of pictures. Loving every second of it. People here are SO incredibly courteous and sweet. We have our own personal tour going. Been driving up and down the country. Day one and two was Northern Jordan and now we're further South. Saw the Dead Sea today also. Can stare at Israel across the way...Loving it! Loving it! Loving it!
May 26, 2007
Holy Wow!
Composed by
Nefertiti
at
2:30 PM
