Oct 16, 2007

Eid Cuteness!

I saw her at the Eid event at ASU. She made me stop in my tracks. "OH MY GAWD! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE! I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!" She just stared at me with those doe eyes as if to say, 'Who are you and why are you yelling at me?"

Her Mother just stood there smiling. I sat down and said to her, "I love your outfit." She looked at her dress and pointed at it and just twirled in it. My Mom and I were just giggling at this cute display of adorableness!

I had butterflies in my belly. I hoped that one day God will bless me with a daughter like that. Then I wondered if I'll ever be blessed with a daughter like that? And I almost felt sad.

I later saw that little doll with her Dad. She waved at me again as I walked by. I was so giddy that she remembered me.

Powered By Blogger