Dear All,
God Dammit It Was a Good Time!
First of all to the people that organized it 'cause I know it ain't easy to throw me a surprise party: Elena, Morgan & Chris (love the punch), Madiha, Melinda
Thank you all for the surprise party and those who missed it .... man did you pick the wrong party to miss! I mean where will you find:
- Madiha's lost world! Well, everything !!! Shoes ended up in NYC the next day, earrings in Pentagon City and let's not mention what else she lost.
- Jane passed out after a shot for 90% of the time and then crawling into a car.
- Joe pissed in his bed. He says someone poured water... but none of us did it ...so...
- Smriti's drunk flirtatious rampage
- Yes, I was WASTED...and walked home wasted!
- Me batting with a shovel
- Vinod was meditating on the side of the house
- Elena looking for a motorboat operator.
- Rupendra ..I don't know what happened to him after flip cup...
- Sasha's failed attempt to escape three times.
- Samir's short lived modeling profession
- Nubha's lesbian experience
- Jen and Arsalan dressed up for the occasion. If Jen passed out with her clothes on.. you know it was a party.
Halloween is next!
Love,
Neeraj
Oct 12, 2007
Neeraj's Big 30th Birthday Party
Composed by
Nefertiti
at
11:51 AM
