I swear I had a life before you. I just can't remember what I did.
--Rubina--
--Rubina--
I swear this girl and I were sisters in another life. I dreamt last night that she came back to D.C. I saw her same smug grin that she always has on her face whenever she walks to meet me at Starbucks. I missed her so much. I woke up so weary today...so sad. Then my phone rang early in the morning and I heard her familiar voice state simply, 'Sasha?' and all I could let out was, 'Oh my God, RUBINA!' ... We talked and talked and I just wanted to take her voice in. I cried and she comforted me like she always does. I told her I hadn't been to Sheesha Palace since I got back because it just doesn't feel right going there without her. She told me that she wishes more than anything we were sitting together talking away. She and I never run out of things to say. She told me that all she has been doing is shopping for me and her family to feel some sort of connection to people. I told her that I thought she forgot about me. Good God, did I get a yelling for that!
I told her that I hadn't seen her since December 18 and its almost February. How crazy is that? We would constantly talk about it but this is ridiculous. I told her that I feel so incomplete with her and my Mom and Grandma being so far away. My mom even sent me a text last night telling me she's ready to come back.
Its time for my women to come home...
