Feb 14, 2008

My Funny Valentine

*Gasp!* Of COURSE I'll be your valentine! We'll definitely have to set aside this joyous day of celebrating love so we can get together and beat the shit out of one another...in Tekken of course. --Tom--


Me: Tom is my valentine! We're going to spend the day playing video games.
Mom: That's it?
Me: Uh...Mom, he's kind of repulsed by women. He would be my husband if it weren't for the fact that he's repulsed by me being a woman, he's my Gay Husband.
Mom: Oh how nice. 2008 will be a great year for you.

Me: If you were straight, I'd so do you.
Tom: Yeaaaaaaaaaa! I'm your GILF!

Tom: Since you're my Valentine, I'm going to blow you. *hands me a blow pop lollipop*

Me: You're going DOWN!
Tom: Psh! Bitch please!
Me: Who you callin' bitch, Bitch? You're MY bitch!
Tom: Well, THIS bitch's bitch is a bitch bitch-bitch who's gonna bitchin' kick this bitchin......bitch....................bitch.............aw damn!


Me: Um, why is my guy hopping on one foot?
Sasha: Huh?
Me: Oh my God! No seriously, look, I'm not touching any of the buttons and he's just hopping like a freakin tool!
Me: *laughing till I'm tearing up*
Tom: *laughing really hard*
Tom: Oh crap. I think I was laughing so hard I peed in my pants a little.

Powered By Blogger