Feb 1, 2008

Typical Sisters

*Phone rings*

Sashi: Hey
Mari: So, I'm at work but I gotta tell you this story...
Sashi: Okay.
Mari: These two women came in...sisters...really old...like in their 70's. One of them supposedly wrote a bad check from an account they both share. And they are sitting in front of me yelling at each other...and telling each other they have no idea why they interact...one of 'em is telling the other that she never wants to talk to her again...and they're fighting and all that...and I'm sitting there wide-eyed..like, whoa! Then as one of 'em walks out to leave and the other follows and simply asks where they're going for lunch. And the whole time I'm thinking...that is SOoooo me and Sashi!
Sashi: Haha. Perfect.
Mari: Heard the job thing worked out.
Sashi: Yea, I start February 11th.
Mari: Good, this year you can finally get me a birthday present.
Okay I gotta go but just wanted to tell you I love you and I miss you and...Go Giants!
Sashi: WHAT? Go Pats!
Mari: WHAT? Go Giants!
Sashi: Dude! When the hell did the Giants become your team? When the hell did we ever live in New York?
Mari: When the hell did you ever live in Boston?
Sashi: Uhhhhh...*mental crickets*
Mari: Exactly! Go Giants!
Sashi: Go Pats!
Mari: I gotta get back to work. Go Giants!
Sashi: Okay. I love you and I miss you. Go Pats!
Mari: I love you and I miss you too. Go Giants!

*Hangs up on me before I can respond*

Powered By Blogger