"Okay, so I just saw an Ashwariya Rai movie with granny and alice tonight...forgot the name. But I have come to the conclusion that she is a horrible actress...and all she does is cry throughout every movie shes in.
I mean honestly, when the director gives her the script...it goes like this:
Scene 1: CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY WALK OVER HERE AND LOOK PRETTY ...CRY CRY CRY
Scene 2: Act happy for two seconds and then CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY...walk over to point B and look into the camera to act as though you're pretty...and then proceed to CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY
Scene 3: Look once more into the camera because most naive indian/pakistani people think you poop rainbows and burp Gucci perfume...and then continue doing what you do best! ...yes you got it Ms. Rai ....CRY CRY CRY CRY BAWWWWWWWWW CRY CRY CRY TEARFUL EYES, RED EYES.
Seriously."
--Shawn--
Mar 16, 2008
Composed by
Nefertiti
at
7:25 PM
