Jun 26, 2008

Worth the Wait

Its amazing how one sentence made me realize that all this crying and waiting and hoping and praying was worth it. He was worth the wait. He makes me feel exactly how I had always wanted to feel. He tells me he appreciates me. He tells me I'm so good to him when in fact, he's the one who brings out that side of me. Its he who is good to me and makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful and the most luckiest woman on this planet. I am the luckiest woman on this planet. I have found a man who tells me that I am a part of him.

I am a part of him.

Nobody has ever said that to me...ever. If he never whispers another sweet word to me again, it will be okay because that one sentence will keep me going.

Powered By Blogger