Sep 18, 2008

Update

Haven't written in a long time. Between job hunting and being a good girlfriend, I have been ignoring my blog. Yes, you all probably didn't think that would happen since I used to post here a lot. But you see, this blog was a venting post for me and I would write my feelings here; whether they were about life in general, heartbreak, letters to God, job hunt hell. Whatever was bothering me I would post up here.

Now.

I am happy in my relationship and love him to pieces and am happy to be with someone who gives me back the same emotion that I give out to him. I want to have 4,000 babies with him and want to grow old with him.

My only issue right now?

I'd love a permanent stable job. I hate how my professional life in DC has been so incredibly rocky since I moved here. I am temping right now and working with three placement agencies to find a permanent job. Finding a job is a full-time job.

I'm still thankful for the money I get from temping. I am thankful that I have a place to live and food in my belly. I am still thankful to God for the basics in my daily life.

I would just love to have a stable job and would love to find out what the check-engine light means on my car without being charged an arm and a leg.

So you see, my dear readers: I no longer cry over a broken heart. He came in my life and healed me and saved me. He tells me I saved him. I think we saved each other and found eachother at a time when we were ready and open to love.

I am ready and open to a job. InshAllah, that too will come.

God will provide.

Powered By Blogger