Feb 7, 2007

'Fvck Valentine's Day' Get Together




Yoomie: Saturday night all the way! I'm bringing my own blankey and pillow.
Me: I'm coming ready to spend the night with my favorites!
Madiha: Just waiting for an ok from Neeraj... he said he will confirm tommorow.
Yoomie: Ok from Neeraj? He will be joining the pussy party?
Me: That will be so hot...Neeraj is the only man i will put up with ....oh, and Josh and Tom.
Madiha: That and Alex. He's coming also.
Yoomie: Oh goody. Surrounded by three hot gay men...and Neeraj.
Madiha: I swear.. you two individually are maniacs..you two combined.. OMG.. a disaster!
Yoomie: Ah. The kettle calling the teapots black...
Me: Who two are you talking about Madiha ha?
Yoomie: She's talking about us, Sasha, us the teapots.
Me: Yoomie and me combined equals a YuUUuuuuMMMMmmy combination. Wanna make it a threesome?
Yoomie: Btw, in terms of movies for the slumber party, I have: (1) Derailed,
(2) The Weather Man, and (3) Conversations with other Women.
Me: I have fifth element...oh wait, nevermind...I have In&Out.
Yoomie: Woman, fifth element has that hot red head with Bruce Willis in it...who kisses in the end.
Madiha: I have cheesy bollywood films to add to the mix!
Me: NO WAY! They all end up being the sterotypical stupid love movie...this is anti-romance, anti-love, anti-men (well except Josh, Tom, Alex and Neeraj and the rest of the Nepali Mafia) Fuck Valentine's Day get together...
Madiha: The guys are all in!

Powered By Blogger