It is currently 75 degrees in Gilbert, Arizona.
I am at the Cyber Cafe at AU and still have the lingering headache that I woke up with this morning. The one Zomig I took earlier has taken the edge off my headache but still not helped; the pressure is still there. My eyes are sensitive because of my headache and hurt even more today because of the wind and cold. They sting and are very puffy. I look like I've been crying all day when in fact I'm just in a lot of pain.
Currently on Chapter 2 of Impossible Allies: Nuclear India United States and the Global Order by C. Raja Mohan. Hungry and waiting for Jessie to call me so I can take the Metro to Friendship Heights to meet the crew...for a *very* short time to say hello because I said I'd be there. I have a constant ache in my shoulders thanks to my headache. I am currently yawning and wishing I was in bed in my jammies. I should just excuse myself and go home...
I'm giving myself 25 more minutes and if my phone doesn't ring...
I'm heading home.
On the other hand...
I'm going to treat myself to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.
Why?
Because I want to dammit!
Right now there's a very satisfied girl having a delicious meal finishing it off with their Apple Dutch Cheesecake. Oh my goodnesssss. Yes.
I'll sit there alone if I have to...I'll have Raja Mohan wooing me with his tales of the US-India Nuclear deal events 2001-05. There we go. That's what I'll do. It will be my anti-valentine's day valentine's day present to myself. I'll even buy myself yellow roses on the way home.
There we go. Two things that make me happy.
Cheesecake Factory and Yellow Roses.
My night is complete.
Feb 8, 2007
I Need A Reading Break
Composed by
Nefertiti
at
7:05 PM
