Go Ahead! Say whatever you want. However you want. To whomever you want. We'll just stand here quietly and gracefully. You'll be the one looking like an idiot in the end. What does this show anyone who's semi-logical? You are the gossipy bitch dying to tell everyone what is going on in my family's life when you have never lived in it for one single day. When you have never sat down and shared our tears. When you have never been here since day one and have never known what we have been through. It's so easy for you to just spit out what's going on in peoples' lives without ever knocking on their door and asking them if they're ok. Asking them what they've gone through. Asking them what the real story is. You have no idea but you're *CHASING* others because you are just DYING to tell them the latest gossip in our lives. Shows me how pathetic you are. Shows me what a low life you are. Shows me how uneducated and unclassy you are. Shows me what trash you are. Shows me how useless you are.
You don't pay for my rent, my food, my school, my living. You don't pay for my family's everyday living and our survival. You are not our God. You are not my East. You are nothing to me. NOTHING. You never said a word when he beat her, when he beat us. You stupid bitch! Where were you THEN? Where were you to stop it? You loved bad mouthing her then to egg him on and you continue to bad mouth her now, even when she's no longer married to your brother. You are NOTHING to me. You've NEVER been anything to me.
Someone told me that you can't wait until I come to India so you can finally see 'your eldest niece' ...
Oh just you wait you stupid piece of shit! I fantasize about the day I'm in India. And they tell me that you are at the door. I will tell them to tell you to leave. You will never see my face. I will never allow you to see my face.
I hate you. More than you can ever imagine. More than I've ever hated anyone in my life.
I. Hate. You.
You are nothing to me.
NOTHING.
Mar 22, 2007
Gossip
Composed by
Nefertiti
at
9:48 AM
