Apr 3, 2007

Uncle

My Great-Uncle in Pakistan passed away today. I pray for his wife and his children. I pray for peace in their hearts. I pray for peace in my Grandfather's heart. I remember him...growing up around him and his family and 2 summers ago when I was in Pakistan. I remember his hearty laugh. His love for his family. His love for his wife and how he'd flirt with her as if they were newlyweds. How he'd tell people that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. How he would be so proud of his sons. How he protected his daughter. He was a good father. An honorable man who loved his friends and family and did everything in his power to make them happy. The men in my Grandfathers' family are famously known for being loving, loyal and faithful to their wives and family. I remember that about him. I remember it. I remember him well.

Rest in Peace. May Allah Bless your soul.

Powered By Blogger