Jul 31, 2007

Lindsey

"This is a device the government uses to read our brains."
--Lindsey--

"He lives on fries like me. Who knew? My soul mate is a squirrel."
--Lindsey--



"My students are crazy and plotting to kill me by throwing fruit; not a lie. HELP!!!"
--Lindsey, on Gmail chat--


I came back to these words flashing on the corner of my Gmail page. She just wrote those words and was gone. I was laughing out loud to myself. I found this especially funny since she is allergic to fruit and just about everything. She and I went to a restaurant and she looked at the menu and said, "I can't eat anything here." I said, "Then why are we here?" She's allergic to everything. Spices, fruit, the sun, everything. "Well since you are allergic to life...," as my brother said to her. I love this girl. She is so random. We are so perfect. I can't wait until she moves here. I can't wait until I am living with her. I simply cannot wait until Lindsey and I are under one roof planning to take over D.C. together.

I miss Lindsey.

Powered By Blogger