As I get ready to head out to celebrate a year of getting older with my friends who will not be in my company on Sunday, since I will be at The OC celebrating it on the beach with 6 other friends, I wanted to take this moment to thank my Mother and Grandmother for their gene pool. This has allowed me today to wear that hot lacy top with a hot skirt in my size 4 figure which I will flaunt today. I mean how many times will I be able to say: I am in my early thirties and I look like *THIS*. I mean DAMN!
So thank you Mom and Grandma for the looks. Thank you Grandma for the thick wavy hair which I can blow dry straight. And another Thank You to my Mongolian genes, courtesy of Grandpa (God bless his soul), which has kept people guessing about my ethnic background. (Recent guess from someone was Egyptian).
So Thanks to the Afghani and Mongol in me which makes me the sexy bitch that I am.
Aug 31, 2007
I'm FABULOUS!
Composed by
Nefertiti
at
3:11 PM
