Nov 27, 2007

Rubina Loves Me! She Weavy Weavy Loves Me!

So the situation is this, my girl is leaving Dec 18th for Paki-land. SHE'S LEAVING!!!!! Holy Moly Mother of God HELP.

This is why this proves to be such a problem. My girl is my every day sanity. She's about the only person that I can look at and think to myself "Okay" and breath out a deep sigh. She makes it a habit of stalking me on Facebook, AIM, phone, blackberry and whatever other mode of communication there is. She comes by when we fight so that I can't avoid her (which I wouldn't anyhow) and she goes and buys me Aleve when I'm running a temperature cause she sees it in my eyes and won't take my protests as an excuse. She goes 'awww honey' and means it, and when I cry, she cries with me. She sits and listens to my rantings, she makes me laugh when I don't want to, she makes me cry when I don't think I will. I can be totally silly with her, I can be totally serious with her and I can be totally philosophical when there was no expectancy of being so. Her smile makes me smile, her tears make my eyes wet and there is a sense of total completeness when I'm with her that is rare indeed.

So the big question is, from Dec 18th on till sometime in February, what shall I do? Fuck.

: (

(Courtesy of http://binau.blogspot.com/)


My Response:

I CANNOT believe you leave for Hong Kong THE DAY I get back from my trip...2 months without you to keep me sane. What the hell am I going to do?!??!

=(

FUCK!

Powered By Blogger