...will pick you up from the airport at one in the morning, no matter how far away it may be.
...will call you the next day and just by the sound of you voice, go to the pharmacy to get your medication and bring you soup and cough drops and visit with you.
...will text you to ask if you are back in the country and then reply, 'I feel better now.'
I am truly blessed and I thank God for the friends I have in this city.When I walked in my room at 3 a.m. after my trip, I felt so alone. I realize right now, that I am not alone, and that I am surrounded by love and this trip brought out the people who truly care for me and made me realize that I am loved.
Thank You God for the wonderful friends you have given me.
