Jan 10, 2008

His Classic Quotes of the Night

"The night Dodd dropped out, I got rip roaring drunk in the office and woke up the next morning huddled in a corner with Dodd stickers all over me."

"I crashed the campaign car...yea that sucked...I backed it into an Obama staffers' car."

"Too bad he left the campaign. Told me it was a pleasure working with me and all that. I think he mostly liked me because he thought you and I were sleeping together. Of course I had *NOTHING* to do with that rumor. He thought that I was sleeping with all the interns...I still don't know *WHERE* he *EVER* got that idea from?!"

"I'm glad you made it back safe. I couldn't let anything happen to my arm candy."

Him: I don't know why men don't pick up on you. If I were them I'd be putting ruffies in your drink left and right.
Me: *blink blink*
Him: Well drink up! I haven't got all day!

Powered By Blogger